Music in the Gardens
The afternoon program will feature:
- 4pm to 5.30pm Savvy Trio; Vocals, Guitar & drums: Savvy Trio are a collective of 3 of Perth's most outstanding musicians who have taken the entertainment industry by storm. Expect flawless melodies, rhythmic grooves, and soulful sounds.
- 4pm to 5.30pm free face painting for kids + free Gelato – from That Little Gelato Cart
About West Perth Local:
West Perth Local brings together local residents and businesses to develop a better place to live, work, run a business and have fun. It's about creating more vibrancy and sense of community to our precinct.
West Perth Local aims to raise awareness of the unique location of West Perth by partnering with residents, businesses, offices and local government to create a vibrant street scape where residents and visitors are drawn to stay, live, work and play.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events.
There are plenty of on-street paid parking bays surrounding Harold Boas Gardens on Delhi Street, Colin Street and Wellington Street. Please read the parking signs before leaving your car.
The closest on-street ACROD bays are Delhi and Colin Streets.
Rideshare/ Taxis can be ordered to Harold Boas Gardens at the closet cross streets to the event:
- Swan Taxis – 13 13 30
- Black & White Taxis – 13 10 08
- Yellow Cabs – 13 19 24
- Tricolour – 13 22 27
- LCAB – 13 52 22
- UBER – www.uber.com
A taxi service is available for passengers with disabilities. This service operates 24 hours a day and it is recommended to book 24 hours in advance to avoid delays. The service can be booked on (08) 9333 3377.
You can also download the Uber and Ola apps to be picked up securely from anywhere in the city.
- A permanent toilet is available at Harold Boas Gardens on Wellington Street.
- An additional, temporary accessible toilet will be available on Delhi Street, for the duration of this event.
- Pets are allowed on leash
- Accessible toilets
- Dog water fountain
- Drinking fountain
- Wheelchair accessible
Sunday, 29 October 4pm - 5.30pm
Wellington and Havelock Street
West Perth WA 6005