Early Access Autism Session
On the first Saturday of the month we host an early access session to support children with autism and their families to explore and enjoy the DFES Education & Heritage Centre.
What you can expect
- Staff trained in disability awareness to welcome you.
- A friendly supportive environment with limited visitors who are there for the same reason as you.
- Lighting and sound levels adjusted (where possible) for a low sensory experience (these will return to normal levels from 10am).
- A designated quiet area for those needing to take a break.
- A sensory touch table with objects to handle.
- A Visual Story with details on what you can expect on your visit.
- Please email email@example.com
4 February 2023
4 March 2023
1 April 2023
6 May 2023
3 June 2023
1 July 2023
5 August 2023
2 September 2023
7 October 2023
4 November 2023
2 December 2023
25 Murray Street
Perth WA 6000