Perth Street Art Tour
Time: Every Saturday and Monday fortnights from 1:00 - 3:00pm
Start: The green “Cactus” sculpture in Forrest Place
Finish: Near the Perth Cultural Centre
Discover the vibrant world of street art in Perth on our Street Art Tour. Let our knowledgeable guides take you on a journey through the laneways of Perth showcasing awe-inspiring murals and intriguing underground art.
- Explore streets, laneways and public spaces
- See murals, sculptures, graffiti, stickers, stencils and more!
- Hear the stories behind the artwork and the techniques used to create them
- View many different pieces by Aboriginal, local and international artists
- Learn why Perth has become an exciting and evolving artistic hub.
- Fun for all ages - great for people travelling with kids!
The tour covers 3km at a leisurely pace, is wheelchair and pram accessible and suitable to all ages. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for information on cancellations and more.
Private tours available on request; email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire!
Saturdays | 1pm - 3pm
Fortnightly Mondays | 1pm - 3pm
'The Cactus' in Forrest Place
Perth WA 6000