Two Feet & a Heartbeat Tours
Two Feet & a Heartbeat Walking Tours began in 2007 in the time-honoured tradition of scribbling an idea down on a coaster at the pub. Two friends, who had spent many of their years travelling realised that some cities are harder to understand than others. The Two Feet team now has 15 guides and has been featured in the New York Times, Conde Naste, Lonely Planet, Traveller, The Guardian, SMH and many more.
• Culture / Art / History / Food
• Specialty Tours (Whiskey/Fromage/Progressive Dinners)
• Bespoke Corporate Events
• School / Educational Tours
• Scavenger Hunts
Their team of passionate locals take you on an urban adventures , uncovering the best stories, food, art, bars, history and culture.
Two Feet tours are designed to be conversational, informative, engaging and entertaining. Two Feet focus on the who, what, where, when, why and how. They paint a picture and at the end of your tour, you will be able to say “Ah, I get it now”.
Two Feet tours will help you to understand Perth by discovering the people, events and decisions made that ultimately shaped it into the evolving city that it is today. Due to their sustained excellence, Two Feet has been awarded the following:
• WA Tourism Awards – Gold Medal 2017, 2018 – (Excellence in Food Tourism)
• WA Tourism Awards - Hall of Fame Inductee 2014
• WA Heritage Awards - Gold Medal, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Excellence in Heritage Tourism)
• WA Tourism Awards - Golden Guide winners 2012 and 2016
• WA Tourism Awards – Gold Medal 2011, 2012, 2013 (Heritage & Cultural Tourism)
• WA Heritage Awards - 2011 – Winner (Outstanding Newcomer)
• WA Tourism Awards – Silver Medal 2010 (Heritage & Cultural Tourism)
• City of Perth Heritage Award 2008, 2010 & 2012
• WA Tourism Awards - Bronze Medal 2008 (New Tourism Development)