Where's Wally? Library Lovers' Day Competition
Where’s Wally? Come find Wally in the City of Perth Library!
Take a photo with Wally to go in the draw to win a prize pack. Suitable for all ages.
How to enter
1. Take a photo with Wally at the City of Perth Library.
2. Upload it to your Instagram* account using #cityofperthlibrary for the chance to win**.
*Your account needs to be on public for us to see the image.
**Terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Date: Friday 14 February 2020
Time: Between 11am to 4pm
Venue: City of Perth Library, 573 Hay Street, Perth
Terms and conditions of entry
- The Where’s Wally Competition, organised by the City of Perth Library, will run on Friday 14 February 2020 from 11am to 4pm, all image entries must be taken between this time period.
- Prize details: 2 x Where’s Wally Book Collection prize packs worth an estimated value of $50 each.
- Your Instagram account must be open to the public for your entry to be valid.
- The prize must be collected from City of Perth Library, 573 Hay Street, Perth. Open Monday - Friday from 8am to 6pm.
- Maximum 1 entry per person.
- Photo must be taken within the City of Perth Library.
- All entries must be submitted by 4.00pm, 14 February 2020.
- The competition is open to everyone (excluding City of Perth employees and their relatives).
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Any type of camera may be used. Any style/genre of photography will be accepted.
- Watermarks must not be present on the photographs.
- Consent must be sought from any person who is photographed as the main focus of any image submitted.
- Parental consent must be sought if images submitted feature children under the age of 18 years.
- Winning submissions must be able to prove they have consent of any children (under 18 years of age) featured in the photograph. The winning image will be judged by the City of Perth
- Library Management Team.
- The entrant with the winning submission will be informed via a direct message on Instagram.
- Prize is not negotiable or transferable. The judges' decision is final.
- By submitting an entry to the City of Perth Library’s Where’s Wally Competition the photographer retains full copyright of the work including the right to copy, show, exhibit, telecast, broadcast advertise, market and disseminate the image throughout the world via any medium (existing or future) and to sell, license and assign any or all of the foregoing rights to a third party.
- By submitting an entry to the City of Perth Library’s Where’s Wally Competition the photographer grants the City of Perth the following non-exclusive rights to the image in perpetuity: to copy, show, exhibit, broadcast, advertise, market and disseminate the image throughout the world via any medium (existing or future) and to sell, license and assign any or all of the foregoing right to a third party. Note that the photographer will be credited by the City of Perth where possible. The entrant indemnifies the competition organisers from any loss, injury or damage that may occur in the production of their image. Entrants must agree to these competition rules and guidelines in order to submit an entry to the competition. All expenses incurred in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
14 Feb | 11am-4pm
City of Perth Library, 537 Hay Street
Perth WA 6000