Twilight Hawkers Market
The city’s biggest street food market is gearing up to return for another season.
Showcasing Perth’s diverse food culture, tickle your tastebuds and try a variety of affordable cuisines from around the globe every Friday after work. Held in the warmer seasons, the balmy atmosphere will put you in a good mood to enjoy good grub, festive entertainment and encourage you to explore our beautiful City at twilight.
Food is served from 4:30pm until 9:30pm.
Twilight Hawkers Market runs from 19 November 2021 to 25 March 2022, please note it will not run on Christmas Eve, 24 December.
Accessibility & COVID-19
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- Our stallholders are happy to offer assistance in taking you order if required.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- Drinking water can be purchased from food stalls and nearby retailers.
The health and safety of event attendees is a priority for the City of Perth, and we have included several COVID-safe measures implemented at the event, to ensure a safe event for all. Please keep in mind to:
- Practice good hygiene and wash your hands at the toilets provided or visit one of our hand sanitiser stations around the event site.
- Use your SafeWA app to check-in through signage with the QR code when you arrive.
- Respect each other’s space and avoid touching those outside of your group.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been unwell in the last 14 days, we kindly ask you to consider others and stay home.
The closest parking (including accessible parking) can be found:
- CPP: Citiplace Car Park (1 Roe Street, Northbridge)
- Includes 5 ACROD prking bays and an additional 5 temporary ACROD parking bays.
- CPP: Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street, Northbridge)
- Includes 5 ACROD parking bays.
- CPP: Pier Street Car Park (87-89 Pier Street)
- Includes 8 ACROD parking bays.
- CPP: State Library Car Park (15 Francis Street, Northbridge)
- Includes 7 ACROD parking bays.
Additional temporary ACROD bays will be reserved but subject to availability.
Taxis can be ordered to the Perth Train Station (across from Forrest Place) from Perth’s major taxi companies which include:
- Swan Taxis – 13 13 30
- Black & White Taxis – 13 10 08
- Yellow Cabs – 13 19 24
- Tricolour – 13 22 27
- LCAB – 13 52 22
- UBER – www.uber.com
A taxi service is available for passengers with disabilities. This service operates 24 hours a day and it is recommended to book 24 hours in advance to avoid delays. The service can be booked on (08) 9333 3377.
You can also download the Uber and Ola apps to be picked up securely from anywhere in the city.
- The closest train station can be found at Perth Station, Wellington Street
- The closest bus stops in CAT Services are located on Wellington Street
- A temporary accessible toilet is available at the event.
- Baby change facilities can be found at the Citiplace Rest Centre (situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth).
Every Friday | 4:30pm to 9:30pm
Excluding Christmas Eve, 24 December
Perth WA 6000