Where to Find a Treasure Trove of Unique Christmas Gifts
Our CBD, West Perth and Northbridge and East Perth neighbourhoods are home to over 1,000 stores that range from four levels of department wares, through to speciality boutiques. Which means this festive season, you’ll not only find something unique for everyone, but the experience will be all things merry and bright too!
For the Colour Curator
It’s not just the Christmas decorations in the City that are full of colour and magic, we’ve got stacks of speciality stores doing just that! Try these stores to find gifts for the colourful Christmas crackers in your life.
- Gorman — quirky and colourful, from seasonal styling to accessories
- Art Gallery WA Shop — always a great place to find something unique and artistic
- The Lip Lab — create your own custom lipstick for every shade of every personality
For the Active Adventurer
From cycling to athletic gear, sneakers to travel bags, you can shop for the active person in your life without running all over the place yourself!
- Crumpler — backpacks, travel gear and accessories
- lululemon — clothing for yoga, running and working out
- Elite Racing Cycles — bikes and supplies in Northbridge
For the Style Seeker
There are just some people that ooze style. Finding the something that’s on-trend and on-budget isn’t a drama, there are so many stores to choose from! Here’s a few:
- Cultstatus — your one-stop-shop for designer handbags, shoes and jewellery
- Chachi — where Byron-Bay-style clothing, accessories and shoes meet Northbridge
- Generics Urban Apothecary — life and soul boutique featuring clothing, fragrances, makeup and candles
For the Young and Young at Heart
There are oodles of places to find stocking stuffers and wonder-inducing gifts for all the kids you know… including the grown-up ones.
- Pottery Barn Kids — not just a place for kids furniture, this store has loads of fun toys and knick knacks in all its nooks and crannies
- EB Games — for all your video games and accessories, plus board games, toys and merchandise
- Tokyo Underground — the home of cuteness in the City! Japanese pop culture items including squishy toys, stickers, anime and stationery
For the Enigmas
We all have that one friend or family member who either has everything already or you have no idea how to shop for! Here’s a list of stores that stock hidden treasures for the hard-to-find-for.
- Planet Books — not just books! Music and giftware too
- Cavania — West Perth’s treasure trove of gifts and clothing
- Ginger B — stocking boutique Australian brands, gourmet artisans, and eco-conscious hampers
- Perth Mint Shop — buy a piece history and a gift all in one! From the luxurious to the memorable you’ll find a gift that makes for something unique
For the Secret Santas
Whether it’s for an office party or a mystery friend, you won’t be stumped when you shop at one of these places.
- Pigeonhole — from the practical to the quirky, there’s a little something for everyone
- King St Collective — because who doesn’t love a terrarium? You’ll also find jewellery, art and homewares here
- High Fidelity — where pop culture meets Perth, this store specialises in vinyl, clothing and merchandise
- 19 Nov '19