Thinking about updating or making a new Will or Power of Attorney?
Join us during WA Seniors Week, for ‘Morning Tea at the Public Trustee’, where you will be able to learn more about the importance of having a Will and planning for the future administration of your financial affairs and estate.
These free information seminars will provide a better understanding of: Wills, the deceased estate administration process, Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA), Enduring Power of Guardianship (EPG), Advance Health Directives and more.
- Why make a Will?
- What really happens if you die without a valid Will?
- How do you document your wishes regarding beneficiaries, testamentary trusts, guardians for children, and funeral arrangements?
- What is the Family Provisions Act?
- Who can challenge your Will?
- Executor duties & common problems
- Benefits and risks of Enduring Powers versus Guardianship &Administration orders.
These seminars will be of benefit not only to older Western Australians, but also the wider community, including: those who work in the industry; people who already have an estate plan in place; those with a young family; or people who may be assisting or caring for an ageing family member.
Dates/Time: Monday 8, Tuesday 9 and Thursday 11 November | 10.15am - 11.45am
Location: Perth CBD - Public Trustee (Level 1, 553 Hay St Perth.
Complimentary morning tea and information packs provided.
The events will be hosted in accordance with Government health guidelines and are subject to change.
For more information regarding Public Trustee services please visit the website