Ultimate Perth Walking Tour
Time: Daily 9:30am - 12:30pm
Start: The green “Cactus” sculpture in Forrest Place
Finish: Near the Perth Cultural Centre
An amazing city overview covering history to contemporary culture, including many local insights and hidden gems you would never find on your own!
- Interesting, informative and fun!
- Passionate and friendly local guide
- Explore hidden laneways, heritage buildings, gorgeous gardens, riverside precincts + new developments
- Hear quirky stories and fun facts along the way
- Gain many insider tips and suggestions of fun things to see / do / eat / drink while in Perth
- Visitors - Recommended to book at the start of your trip! Great for locals to join anytime!
Whether you're a first-time visitor or a seasoned local, this walking tour is the perfect way to discover all that Perth has to offer.
The tour covers approx. 3.5km at a very leisurely pace, with lots of breaks and opportunities to sit down along the way. The route is wheelchair and pram accessible and suitable to all ages.
Private tours available on request; email email@example.com to enquire!
Every day | 9:30am - 12:30pm (subject to availability)
'The Cactus' in Forrest Place
Perth WA 6000