The Bright Bridge
Visit Perth Cultural Centre to see the amazing Bright Bridge.
This colourful structure will create a symbolic tunnel to represent the start of spring in the city. Colour by day and brightness by night - when the sun sets the beams will illuminate with a colourful glow.
It's the perfect opportunity to take a snap and share your spring style. Don't forget to tag #springinthecity
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams. A lift is available for use on the ground floor of the venue.
- The closest Free Drinking Water is found at the drinking fountains located in the Perth Cultural Centre.
- The closest accessible parking can be found at:
- The closest bus stops can be found on William and Wellington Streets. To plan your journey, please visit the Transperth website.
- The closest Train Station is Perth Station. To plan your journey, please visit the Transperth website.
- The closest public Accessible toilets can be found at:
- View a copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan.
- Find out more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth.
14 September to 15 October
Cnr James and William Street
Perth WA 6000