Succulent Bowl Workshop
Learn all about succulents! We will be sharing all our secrets - from design using different colours and textures to everything you need to know for your succulent bowl to thrive. Make one for someone special or just for yourself. This will be a fabulous morning of hands on experience with lots of guidance. A great date idea, catch up with friends or a relaxing morning spent doing something for yourself.
- 2 hours to create your own bowl to bring home
- A large concrete bowl
- All the ingredients to make your own succulent soil
- Huge range of succulents to choose from
- Tools to take home (Apron, gloves, tweezers, water bottle, fertilizer, cleaning cloth)
What you will learn:
- How to create a beautiful succulent arrangement
- To make your own succulent soil mix
- How to care for your succulent bowl
- All about different varieties and how to propagate
Who is this for?
This class is designed for beginners so no experience required.
Group bookings available for private or corporate events. Please email us for details.
Saturday 18 August, 10am to 12pm
King Street Collective, Shop 1, 82 King Street