Successfully Adapting to Rapid Workplace Change
Join business leaders and HR professionals from the not-for-profit sector for another interactive learning and networking session.
- Implications for frameworks, and Management Systems (policies, procedures, processes)
- Implications for organisations as a whole (the operating model, structures and culture)
- Implications for individuals (employees and external talent)
- Help yourself and others handle the changes coming at us every day, from all directions at increased speed;
- Refresh or enable your capability to understand your and others’ reactions to change at a conscious and subconscious level; and
- Prioritise where to put your effort and, as important, what to let go of and save for another day.
As a senior HR and OD Leader, Leah Donovan draws on more than 20 years of experience as a corporate human resources leader responsible for multiple areas of talent management and leadership/organisational development. Leah supports local and global organisations solve their most pressing organisational efficiency, leadership, capability, and development challenges while enabling true diversity and inclusion for organisational growth. Leah has recently moved into freelance consulting where she focuses on future of work assessments and planning, strategic workforce capability planning, process improvement analysis to drive greater efficiency, people and organisation change & transformation, leadership development; frameworks, content design and facilitation.
12th May 2021 | 5.15pm - 7.15pm
239 Adelaide Terrace
Perth WA 6004