Perth Small Bar & Street Art Tour
Time: Thu and Sat from 4 - 7pm (allow an extra half an hour before your next activity)
Start: The green “Cactus” sculpture in Forrest Place
Finish: At a bar in central Perth
Discover so many hidden gems that you would never find on your own with Oh Hey WA's friendly and fun-loving guides!
- Visit 3 of Perth’s best quirky bars
- Explore colourful laneways to see murals, graffiti + more
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on drinks (buy your own)
- Super fun and informative
- Learn about other great bars to visit another time
- The perfect way to enjoy a night out with friends, or make some new ones!
Dress code for men: Smart casual, please wear enclosed shoes
Dress code for women: There will be a fair amount of walking, so high heels are not recommended
This tour can be made wheelchair accessible, please let us know of requirements when booking.
Private tours available on request for groups of 6+; email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire (from $55 per person)!
Thu and Sat evenings | 4pm - 7pm (subject to availability)
'The Cactus' in Forrest Place
Perth WA 6000