Perth Home Builders Expo
SAVE THE DATE!Perth Home Builders EXPO 2020
Saturday 19th of September
10am to 4pm
Perth Town Hall (corner of Hay Street and Barrack Street)
Are you looking to build a new home and would like more information on finance, building, land, and design? Then the PERTH HOME BUILDERS EXPO is where you need to be!
The EXPO will have a wide range of finance brokers, land estates, builders, and suppliers who will be able to assist you with your new home building goals. Plus, our friendly stall holders will be able to answer all your questions about building grants, land for sale, upcoming land releases, new homes and additions that will make a house a home.
Be one of the first 250 people to attend the event and you'll receive a FREE show bag!
$5,000 cash prize for one lucky winner!
Other awesome event features:
1. Visit the Finance area to learn about the $10,000 First Home Owners Grant, the $20,000 Western Australian Building Bonus, the $25,000 Federal Building Grant, the First Home Owners Deposit Scheme, and how the Stamp Duty Concession works. You can also qualify for finance and be emailed an on the spot letter of eligibility based on your current circumstances.
2. Take a walk through the Land area to find out what land is available and when land will be released from the 60+ land estates attending.
3. Visit the Builders area to see what promotions are currently on offer. Each builder specialises in a mix of single storey, two storey, townhouse, multi-unit development and farmstead designs.
4. Wander through the Suppliers zone to compare builder and supplier prices, walk-through floor plan area, as well as, the pool and spa section!
5. PARENTS this is the best part - Drop the kids off in their own safe and private creche and allow yourself to browse in peace. The kids will be entertained with games, puzzles and colouring in books from 10am to 4pm. Plus, fairy face painting with Freedom Fairies from 10am to 1pm.
6. FOOD - Purchase a sausage sizzle or two from MATES in Construction W.A at lunchtime to help raise money for suicide prevention in the Construction Industry.
All of this and loads more to be announced closer to the day!
The best bit, it is all completely FREE! (minus the sausage sizzle)
Special mention to the amazing partners of the Perth Home Builders EXPO:
Satterley our Land Partner
Builderz WA our Builder Partner
Business Events Perth our Destination Partner
MATES in Construction our Charity Partner
If you have any questions, please message Perth Home Builders EXPO event organiser Cullum Ashton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVENT PARKING - 3 car bay disability drop off available out the front of the Perth Town Hall. 250m walk from Pier Street 711 bay car park.
VENUE - Wheelchair accessible. Approximately 5 minute walk from Perth Train Station, toilet facilities, sit down rest stations and hand sanitiser stations all available.
19 Sept | 10am to 4pm
Free Ticketed event
Cnr Hay and Barrack Street
Perth WA 6000