An illumination of art from international artists, screening nightly on the Northbridge Piazza Superscreen. Featuring pop, contemporary, new media and illustrative works, Northbridge is transformed into a riot of colour, shape and form.
- Iris De Luz (Argentina)
- Iris is inspired by nature and the textures that can be found in everyday objects, that through the digital collage technique, she can transform into new visual universes full of light and colour.
- Sarah Jamison (USA)
- Sarah’s artwork explores the notion of authentic experience and the human condition through the lens of contemporary digital life.
- María Jesús Contreras Aravena (Chile)
- Maria is a graphic designer and illustrator from Chile, whose work pops with colour and retro graphics.
- Jiayue Li (China)
- Jiayue Li is a graphic designer and illustrator from Chengdu, China, based in New York. She devotes herself to studying how art can be integrated into daily life.
- Fenna Schilling (Netherlands)
- Loulou João (Belgium)
14 – 22 January | 10am - 10pm
23 - 29 January | 10am - 11pm
30 January – 5 February | 10am - 10pm
Cnr Lake and James Street
Northbridge WA 6003