Visit Brookfield Place to see the amazing kite canopy.
It's the perfect opportunity to take a snap and share your spring style. Don't forget to tag #springinthecity
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. The below information is provided to you as an overview of this event:
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- This venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- The closest free drinking water is found at the drinking fountains located in the Hay Street Mall.
- The closest accessible parking can be found at:
- The closest bus stops can be found on St Georges Terrace. To plan your journey, please visit the Transperth website.
- The closest Train Station is Elizabeth Quay Station. To plan your journey, please visit the Transperth website.
- The closest public Accessible toilets can be found at:
- View a copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan.
- Find out more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth.
17 September to 13 October
Brookfield Place, 125 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000