Come down to Fairlane’s for an evening of fun as these extraordinary bands will have you on your feet and signing along to all the classics!
Bring a picnic blanket or low chair and enjoy tunes on the Terrace. Food and beverages are available to purchase from Mama’s Bistro located next to the venue.
The Tonesmiths | 14 April, 5.30pm to 8.30pm
After a long hiatus and a name change (formally known as Froggiestyle) we are back with our killer guitar driven set list and powerhouse harmonies.
The Cold & the Beautiful | 21 April, 5.30pm to 8.30pm
The Cold & The Beautiful is a six-piece band formed in 2020 by a collection of friends who love music in all its forms. They play a diverse range of covers - think Paul Kelly, INXS, The Cure, Bowie, Beatles plus a few surprises.
Disney Sundowner with Freddie & Little Miss Squeezebox | 30 April, 4pm to 7pm
Introducing the magical musical duo that will transport you to the enchanted world of Walt Disney! With Freddie Mousavi's dynamic singing and Nikki Dagostino's instrumental virtuosity, they bring a fresh and exciting take on all your favorite nostalgic tunes. Whether you're a die-hard Disney fan or simply enjoy good music, this project is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and a touch of magic to your day. So sit back, relax, and enjoy a journey through the wonderful world of Disney!
To find out more about the East Perth Community Group and how you can become a member, visit East Perth Community Group
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events.
- The amphitheatre has access via an elevator to the bottom tier of the amphitheatre for those in wheelchairs. Please see a staff member onsite for assistance.
- There are stairs with handrails leading down to other areas of the amphitheatre.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
A copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan can be found here.
For more details on Getting Around in the City of Perth, please visit here.
The closest parking (including accessible parking) can be found here:
- CPP: Plain Street
(21 Mounts Bay Road and
Mitchell Freeway, Perth)
Includes 23 ACROD parking bays.
Taxis can be ordered to this location from Perth’s major taxi companies which include:
- Swan Taxis – 13 13 30
- Black & White Taxis – 13 10 08
- Yellow Cabs – 13 19 24
- Tricolour – 13 22 27
- LCAB – 13 52 22
- UBER – www.uber.com
A taxi service is available for passengers with disabilities. This service operates 24 hours a day and it is recommended to book 24 hours in advance to avoid delays. The service can be booked on (08) 9333 3377.
You can also download the Uber and Ola apps to be picked up securely from anywhere in the city.
- The closest Train Station is Perth Train Station. To plan your journey, please visit Transperth website.
- The closest bus stops can be found on Adelaide Terrace. To plan your journey, please visit Transperth website.
- The closest public accessible toilets can be found at the event, or alternatively at the City of Perth Goderich Street car park or Langley Park Playground.
- There is an accessible unisex toilet at this venue.
14 April | 5.30pm - 8.30pm
21 April | 5.30pm - 8.30pm
30 April | 4pm - 7pm
Fairlanes Ampitheatre, 181 Adelaide Tce
East Perth WA 6004