Australian Folk Music Performances in the street level plaza amphitheatre in front of the Fairlanes building at 181 Adelaide Terrace.Be transported back in time with Ashlea Reale and her band of Outlaws as they bring to life forgotten stories of murder, mystery and plight from our colonial history.
Bushrangers, convicts and outlaws take centre stage in beautifully told stories engulfed in vocal harmonies and stringed instruments.
This gang are the Reale deal, filled with charm, well-crafted lyrics and catchy melodies.
Please make sure you have the SafeWA App downloaded on your mobile device to check-in upon arrival.
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events. A copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan, can be found here.
This information is provided to you as an overview of this event.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- The amphitheatre has access via an elevator to the bottom tier of the amphitheatre for those in wheelchairs. Please see a staff member onsite for assistance.
- There are stairs with handrails leading down to other areas of the amphitheatre.
- The closest accessible parking can be found at at City of Perth Hay Street East car park.
- Free three-hour parking for weekends and public holidays is available at all City of Perth parking locations.
The closest public accessible toilets can be found at the event, or alternatively at the City of Perth Goderich Street car park or Langley Park Playground.
There is an accessible unisex toilet at this venue.
5pm - 7pm, Saturday 23 January
181 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth