Brought back by popular demand, the Christmas Nativity is returning to Forrest Place and will retell the much-loved traditional story of Christmas. Brought to life on stage with a stunning backdrop of color and visual effects, this performance is led by festive performers, young talent, community choirs and professional acts. It’s a show for everyone and a chance to sing-along to your favourite Christmas carols.
Tickets are not required for this event.
Stick around for a bite to eat and explore the City’s iconic Christmas Lights Trail.
Accessibility & COVID-19 Information
The City of Perth is proud to host accessible and inclusive events.
- Promotional material is available in other accessible formats upon request.
- The venue is accessible to people who use wheelchairs, walking aids and who are accompanied with prams.
- First Aid services will be available at this event.
- Drinking water can be purchased from nearby retailers.
- A copy of the City’s Disability, Access & Inclusion Plan can be found here.
- For more details on Universal Access in the City of Perth, please visit here.
The health and safety of event attendees is a priority for the City of Perth, and we have included several COVID-safe measures implemented at the event, to ensure a safe event for all. Please keep in mind to:
- Practice good hygiene and wash your hands at the toilets provided or visit one of our hand sanitiser stations around the event site.
- Use your SafeWA app to check-in through signage with the QR code when you arrive.
- Respect each other’s space and avoid touching those outside of your group.
If you are feeling unwell or have been unwell in the last 14 days, we kindly ask you to consider others and stay home.
The closest parking (including accessible parking) can be found:
- CPP: Citiplace Car Park (1 Roe Street, Northbridge)
- Includes 5 ACROD prking bays and an additional 5 temporary ACROD parking bays.
- CPP: Cultural Centre Car Park (2 Roe Street, Northbridge)
- Includes 5 ACROD parking bays.
- CPP: Pier Street Car Park (87-89 Pier Street)
- Includes 8 ACROD parking bays.
- CPP: State Library Car Park (15 Francis Street, Northbridge)
- Includes 7 ACROD parking bays.
Additional temporary ACROD bays will be reserved but subject to availability.
Taxis can be ordered to the Perth Train Station (across from Forrest Place) from Perth’s major taxi companies which include:
- Swan Taxis – 13 13 30
- Black & White Taxis – 13 10 08
- Yellow Cabs – 13 19 24
- Tricolour – 13 22 27
- LCAB – 13 52 22
- UBER – www.uber.com
A taxi service is available for passengers with disabilities. This service operates 24 hours a day and it is recommended to book 24 hours in advance to avoid delays. The service can be booked on (08) 9333 3377.
You can also download the Uber and Ola apps to be picked up securely from anywhere in the city.
- The closest train station can be found at Perth Station, Wellington Street
- The closest bus stops in CAT Services are located on Wellington Street
- A temporary accessible toilet is available at the event.
- Baby change facilities can be found at the Citiplace Rest Centre (situated in the City Railway Station Complex, Upper level walkway on the corner of Barrack and Wellington Streets, Perth).
This event has services for those with hearing impairments, including:
- Accessible viewing area which provides a direct line of sight to the Auslan interpreters at the staging area.
- Audio description is available for People who are blind or vision impaired. Bookings are essential at least 3 days before the event. Contact Jacqueline Homer from DADAA at email: Jacqueline@dadaa.org.au
Saturday 18 December and Sunday 19 December | 7pm to 8.30pm
Perth WA 6000