The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide
Instead of getting socks or jocks for the man in your life this year, treat him to something stylish and practical that he can enjoy. Items that are practical that he will love to show off like a Farmlands business cardholder or Orbitkey Active keyholder from Arrival Hall will be sure to be a hit for husbands, brothers, fathers and mates this Christmas.
GIFTS FOR HIM
- Farmlands business cardholders. Cavania, $39.95ea
- LaVida Journal, leather world map. Cavania, $35.
- Lexon flip alarm clock, metallic soft gold. Arrival Hall, $69.
- Wood slice object on stand. West Elm, $99.
- Frama Apothecary hand wash, 375ml. Arrival Hall, $79.
- Water bottle, glass & green. Cavania, $39.95.
- Egos Copenhagen slippers, black. Arrival Hall, $89.
- Orbitkey Active, Hunter green. Arrival Hall, $32.90.
- Leather belt, Cognac brown. H&M, $24.99.
Whether its for a partner, mother, sister, daughter or friend, we love to spoil the women in our lives at Christmas. They deserve something gorgeous that they wouldn’t normally treat themselves to, so finding that beautiful unique piece for them will be sure to bring a smile to their face on Christmas morning. Perth small business Cavania is a cave of wonders full on beautiful gifts including pieces such as the very on-trend Luca terrazzo pot which retails for just $18.
GIFTS FOR HER
- Zena fan earrings, bisque. Cavania, $17.
- Mt Macedon soy candle, Rose. Cavania, $45.
- Cristina Re teacup & saucer set/2. Cavania, $64.95.
- Modern resin stone vanity mirror, brass. West Elm, $129.
- Doiy yoga mat, terracotta. Arrival Hall, $75.
- Pot plant Luca, terracotta. Cavania, $18.
- Kreafunk tocharge mini power bank, dusty pink. Arrival Hall, $40.
- Tie belt coat, beige. H&M, $89.99.
As an interior lover myself, I love a visit to the city of Perth to visit home stores such as West Elm and Pottery Barn amongst others. They are the perfect retailers to find that special something for the person in your life who loves adding a beautiful home decor or furniture piece to their home. Or maybe even yourself. My pick up the bunch from these stylish interior pieces is the beautiful Delilah table lamp from West Elm.
FOR INTERIOR LOVERS
- Boulia shift mirror, small. Arrival Hall, $495.
- Soy candle, French vanilla & bourbon. King St Collective, $34.99.
- Sunday linen throw/towel, white. Cavania, $75.
- Brooks Cross Bar candle holder, brass. Pottery Barn, $99.
- Faux Coral on black stand. Pottery Barn, $149.
- Delilah table lamp, small. West Elm, $229.
- Dunn tufted wool rug. Pottery Barn, from $234.
- Design Lives Here book. Arrival Hall, $59.
- Paper Collective details 01 print. Arrival Hall, $129.
I love to buy something special for my own kids, niece’s and nephews each Christmas which isn’t just another plastic toy that they play with for a few hours and move on to the next. Buying them a decor piece for their rooms or some clothing is a nice addition amongst the toys. An inclusion of a nice clothing item such as the $14.99 kids cardigans from H&M, makes for a great stocking stuffer for the little ones in your life .
- Fao Scwarz wooden toy castle, 75pcs. Arrival Hall, $45.
- Fine knit cardigans. H&M, $14.99ea.
- Rainbow enamel mirror. Pottery Barn Kids, $329.
- Alimrose set of 3 suitcases, white & grey. Cavania, $50.
- What do grown-ups do all day book. Arrival Hall, $29.95.
- Dream blanket, marine gardens seaweed floral. Cavania, $80.
- Machine washable play all day rug. Pottery Barn Kids, $229.
The bonus of gifting your entertaining loving friends some gorgeous pieces for their kitchen or dining room, is that you benefit from being able to use them when you get invited around for dinner! Many Perth city retailers including Pigeon Hole and Pottery Barn stock an array of kitchen items from boutique style salts to elegant dinnerware sets. The perfect gifts for the entertainers in your life.
GIFTS FOR ENTERTAINERS
- Doiy terrazzo cheeseboard. Arrival Hall, $129.
- Vintage blacksmith cheese knives, set/4. Pottery Barn, $74.
- Vitra high tray, ice grey. Arrival Hall, $90.
- Copenhagen salt & pepper mills. West Elm, $49 & $59
- Ferm Living ripple wine glasses, set/2. Arrival Hall, $79.
- Great Barrier Reef garlic & onion salt and herb salt. Cavania, $30ea.
- Rivsalt original. Pigeonhole, $49.95.
- Mendocino stoneware mug. Pottery Barn, $14.
- Chip & dip bowl, copper. Cavania, $35.
A special gift that you’ve specifically sought out for a plant lover will really make their day at Christmas. Whether its a real plant like the beautiful succulent bowls from King Street Collective, or a plant accessory such as a planter stand, pot or watering can, there’s an abundance of retailers stocking some great gift pieces when visiting Perth city.
GIFTS FOR GREEN THUMBS
- Extra large concrete succulent pot. King Street Collective, $110.
- Evergreen – Living with plants book. Arrival Hall, $99.
- Ferm Living Bau balcony box, dark green. Arrival Hall, $175.
- White herb sticks, various. Cavania, $4.50ea.
- Hay flowerpot with saucer, terracotta & green. Arrival Hall, $69ea.
- Ferm Living plant box round, cashmere. Arrival Hall, $409.
- Hay watering can, terracotta. Arrival Hall, $55.
- Bungalow planter large, ivory. Pottery Barn, $279.
- 03 Nov '20