For party people
Eager to dance the night away? There’s no shortage of incredible New Year’s Eve parties at the city’s best bars. Gather a group and book your tickets ASAP!
- Join the Middle-Eastern style festivities on the rooftop at Hadiqa with the splendour of belly dancers and snake handlers. Party on the terrace or sit down to a set menu dinner.
- The NYE celebrations at The Stables will have a South American theme. Book in for their four-course dinner with Veuve Clicquot and Leeuwin Estate Wines, or just rock up for the party portion (with tickets including food and drink tokens).
- Celebrate Carnivale-style at Pirate Life Perth, where they’re offering $10 entry (including a drink on arrival) and $10 frozen daiquiris from 10pm! Book for a group of 8+ to get a reserved table and daiquiri tree.
- Fiesta the night away at Caballitos After Dark party. We’re talking glow in the dark frozen margaritas and all the neon and glitter you could imagine.
- Head to The Aviary’s rooftop for their Miami Festival, boasting grazing stations and a glitter bar.
- Enjoy Cuban canapés and free-flowing drinks at Perth’s highest rooftop bar with QT Perth’s Havana Fiesta (bonus idea: book a room at the hotel so you don’t have to sort out transport home)!
- Dance to Dizzee Rascal at the 70s-themed Palace Motel festival popping up in Langley Park - also featuring a silent disco, amusement rides and much more.
- Catch a ferry to the Freedom Time dance party in the Supreme Court Gardens.
- Experience the glitz and glamour of the Roaring Twenties at Varnish on King’s Great Gatsby NYE Party. It starts with prosecco, ends with whiskey sours, and has a four-course dinner in the middle.
- Join the extravaganza at Market Grounds, where they’ll triple the size of the beer garden for The Night Market (with three hours of free-flowing drinks included in your ticket).
- Head to the HQ Bar + Kitchen Rooftop Party to get a prime view over Elizabeth Quay for the City of Light show.
- Drink and dance on the edge of Elizabeth Quay at The Island’s NYE party.
- Fall down the rabbit hole at Wolf Lane’s Hoodwinked NYE party, with three hours of bottomless drinks and grazing.
For something more intimate
Prefer a slightly more low-key night with your loved ones? Book a table at one of these Perth restaurants for a special New Year’s Eve dinner to see out the year:
- Indulge in an intimate four-course meal including a glass of champagne on arrival in The Reveley’s dining room overlooking Elizabeth Quay.
- Head to the stunning State Buildings where you could feast on three courses at Petition Kitchen, four courses at Post, six courses (with optional wine pairings) at Wildflower or a Thai banquet at Long Chim.
- Enjoy some of the best views in town at Fraser’s Kings Park, where they’re putting on a family-friendly set menu (free for kids under 3).
Suggested for you
Food & Drink
Out and About